Tuesday, October 25, 2005 :::

the heart of stone I sometimes get
 

well last night wasn't the most productive night, but I did get to sit around & listen to eddie izzard's circle w/ adrian. apparently I'm missing a few tracks off the end, but overall I liked it. I've never seen the dvd, but it's in my queue, so hopefully I'll get around to it soon enough.

soul calibur 3 is released today... I could've sworn I had preordered it at some point, but judging from my empty mailbox today I didn't.
kinda makes me sad, but not like I've had time to play much of anything recently.
usually after I do the whole home improvement thing for a few hours I'll go back to my apt... usually adrian plays some mercenaries while I'm in the shower... I've gotta admit I'm plenty impressed with his driving skills.
my driving skills, much like my jumping skills, suck ass.

rob got me hooked on this frvade game yesterday... so far I've made it to level 16, with help from the guys (and girl) I work with, assorted internet friends, and adrian.
I'll let you know how far I get today.

::: posted by tinafish at 12:05 PM :::