Sunday, October 02, 2005 :::

I am a leaf on the wind
 

OMFG! serenity was awesome!
if you haven't seen go out right this minute and watch it!
/me commands you

adrian, my sis, bonnie, and I went to see it friday night.
adrian & I saw it again saturday morning...
I really can't believe it's only at number 2.
I'm not just being a fangirl when I say this, but the movie really is amazing.

what else?
taco friday was postponed and then cancelled.
I will have tacos for dinner tonight! even if I have to go alone!

I gave adrian his christmas gift left over from last year. "better late than never," I always say.
I pulled out the old star trek christmas cards and gave him the joss whedon is my master now tshirt I got from thinkgeek.
he seemed to like it, so I'm pretty stoked.

::: posted by tinafish at 1:58 PM :::