Wednesday, October 19, 2005 :::

matter vs antimatter
 

adrian and I have a volatile rltnship, imo. I'm kinda nervous about the whole renfest thing he's agreed to.
I mean, I'm sure we'll have fun... and I do hope he and mike get along well...
there's a lot of things that could go to shit... but mostly I'm concerned 'cause he & I have never spent that much time together.
I mean... we're gonna be in the same car for at least 20 out of 72 hours (driving from here to houston to renfest back to houston and back to here). on top of that we'll be in the same hotel room... about the only alone time we'll each get is in the bathroom!
plus there are things that we're both not ok with... like he dips... I'm not fond of it so he just doesn't do it around me... and lord knows what about me he finds gross.
and I don't drink anymore but he does (again, not around me) so I'm almost certain he'll resent that at some point over the weekend, esp if mike's out there trashed.
well maybe not resent... but you know...
/me sigh

and milkdud's over here going off about how I'm a "bastard covered bastard with bastard filling" and calling me a "bastardologist."
/me rolling eyes

the anarchist hippie and I are gonna paint and hopefully play some tekken tonight.
we got a mac in the office now - it's a cute teal little imac... I'd set the desktop to devil jin, then milkdud set it to a firefly desktop... guess we compromised & it's set to a serentiy wallpaper now.

::: posted by tinafish at 6:02 PM :::