Thursday, October 20, 2005 :::

more new products
 

apple's made upgrades to both pwrmacs (desktops) and pwrbooks (laptops), and I've just finished getting an imac that was released back in '98/'99.
/me shaking head
pwrbooks have higher resolutions now, which is cool... I do wish ibooks would get bumped up; then I'd be buying a new mac instead of an old one.
and the pwrmacs. omg.
"Eight 20-inch or 23-inch Apple Cinema Displays can be connected to the Power Mac G5 using four NVIDIA GeForce 6600 graphics cards."

so anyway... javi-er and I ~finally~ went to rosita's last night... I'd planned on going straight to bed afterwards, but we ended up playing some pretty heated tekken.
oh it's true. very heated. several matches btwn jin and devil jin. (/me drools)
and the little jer-k beat me with raven when I was fighting with christie AND eddie (my two strongest players)... well, they really should count as only one character, since eddie's really just a costume for christie...

::: posted by tinafish at 12:32 PM :::