Monday, October 24, 2005 :::

must be my haircut
 

or something. I dunno wtf, but over the weekend I've tried to get a hold of a couple of people, and they flat out never responded.
and I'm not sure why, either. well, I guess I shouldn't say that. doke & I didn't have the greatest rltnship the last time he & I talked... but aj is doing pretty much the same thing.
/me shrug

I'd planned on staying up last night to watch my ds9 dvds, but I was ~so~ tired after all the painting & spackling & moving I did yesterday.
oh and I had a stroke of creative brilliance last night. well, it could be creative brilliance, depending on how well it goes.
I decided to take the flowers adrian got me a while back & press them. and then I'm going to use polyurethane to seal them into the top of the coffee table I've been making for the last 6 months.
so yeah... I'm running into promblems with the pressing-the-flowers part. I've not pressed anything since I was a freshman in high school... but at least I'm making use of my 10+ cinder blocks, eh?

ooh... I'm going to starbucks.
pumpkin spice latte here I come!

::: posted by tinafish at 12:52 PM :::