Sunday, October 23, 2005 :::

nest o' NICs
 

milkdud's a nerd. seriously.

anyhow... I've spent all morning working on my bedroom and bathroom... mostly the bathroom, though.
dunno if I mentioned it, but at first I'd wanted to go with a pink & purple theme in the bathroom. it didn't work out so well; the purple was really dark and the pink was ~really~ pink. since that fiasco I decided to just go with white.
only... I've painted the bathroom 3 times and you can still see the fucking pink & purple.
so I broke down & got 'hold of some primer...
I taped up my sink & the baseboards.... and part of the floor... gonna primer it up then paint it again.
before I do that, though, I've ~seriously~ gotta tape & float. like... one of the corners in the bedroom... the tape got all wrinkly.
I look like some sort of spackle monster since I've been working on that corner today - corners are not my forte.
/me sigh
and my index finger on my right hand is sore from directing the putty knife
/me pouts

OMFG IT'S FUCK ALL COLD IN HERE!!
(seriously - it's like... below freezing or something)

friday night milkdud, milkdud's sidekick, sarah, adrian, and I all went to see serenity.
it's still awesome, ya'll. for the life of me I truly can not understand why it didn't do better.
oh and last night - I had 3 ds9 dvds from netflix, but adrian wanted to watch st4.
/me glaring in bubba fett's general direction
I really shouldn't bitch, though, 'cause the voyage home is one of my favorites.

::: posted by tinafish at 1:52 PM :::