Friday, October 14, 2005 :::

que mas da si contigo estoy feliz
 

adrian & I went to rosita's last night for tacos and chicharrones.
our waitress was this crazy little old lady who was in a really good mood and making jokes with us and all - she's the same one that gave the anarchist hippie and I so much garbage the last time he & I ordered chicharrones.

I was so stuffed (read: content) after dinner that instead of packing I went home and got into bed.
I woke up this morning ~ 09, and decided to get started.

I moved my bed, most of my books, and one of my little shelves.
I'm hoping I can talk either adrian or javi-er (or both) into helping me move my couches next. hopefully tonight, if I can manage.

I loaded most of my books into this one box... I near broke my arms getting that box from my bedroom to the living room to my truck... I was ~so~ glad my dad was home to help me get that box into my bedroom. he lectured me about not moving stuff by myself... not like I used bad body mechanics or anything. really what hurt most is my fingers from holding on to the edges of that huge box.

I made mango bars night before last... they're kinda gross, imo; too buttery.
so I brought them to work to see if the guys'll eat em.
guys'll eat most anything.

::: posted by tinafish at 12:32 PM :::