Friday, October 28, 2005 :::

requesting a state of the entity
 

ok so like... gizmo went home early, and apparently got my cell phone number from the second in command at the office - to try to get me to come in early.
now, I wouldn't go so far as to say that I've taken care to not give anyone at the office my phone number... but they didn't have it on file.
she'd called adrian before for it, but for whatever reason he didn't answer so she never got it. but she got it this time.
adrian's reasoning? "wanted to kiss ass"
/me shaking head
apparently he was not in her graces for something he did yesterday, but at least he did know I'd left my cell phone at my sis's.
when I got here tooter was here alone and said they'd tried calling me, so I emailed adrian asking if there was anything he wanted to tell me.
the question got blown ~way~ out of proportion.

and it's hilarious hearing the guys I work with call in orders - they ~always~ mispronounce my name.

I wanna joing the usmc.
if I am inclined to doubt, steady my faith; if I am tempted, make me strong to resist; if I should miss the mark, give me courage to try again.

::: posted by tinafish at 1:35 PM :::