Thursday, October 06, 2005 :::

when her prince pulled up... a white pickup truck...
 

it's fuck all cold out.
seriously - I'm wishing I had a jacket instead of just a hoodie.

had another day of ignoring adrian.
he's just left for the day, and we've made plans to have tunafish sandwhiches for dinner.
I've decided to start calling him bubba fett, and he's chosen sockninjafish for me on his boards.
he's got a website now, did I mention that? he bought it yesterday, and it's mostly up and running... well, the boards are, anyway.
he did a "special thanks" to some of us, which is where he christened me sockninjafish.
from what I've gathered the site's mostly for his uh... fleet (?) on matrix online.

slave & I've spent all afternoon talking.
it's so nice, and I hadn't realized how much I miss him.
I <3 gmail

::: posted by tinafish at 4:44 PM :::