Wednesday, November 30, 2005 :::

argh!
 

so I dunno if I mentioned it, but my 'service engine soon' light came on last week.
I told my dad and he said he'd take care of it.
then he decided to go to the valley to see my sis while he still can.
before he left I asked him if he wanted me to take my truck to a mechanic... he said he'd take care of it when he got back.

last night, adrian and I were on our way to somewhere for dinner....
and I decided to stop at the post office and check the mail.
guess what happened.
yes, my truck left us stranded at the post office.
adrian didn't have his phone & the battery on my phone was dead...
so we walked to autozone (it's right next door) and called the jesus fan for help.
he came by and tried to boost it (for the record, I was unconvinced the problem had anything to do with the battery), recommended I replace the battery, then gave us a ride to adrian's house.

I'm sure you can imagine how much fun I had.
I'm more of a laugh-'cause-there's-nothing-else-I-can-do person, while adrian's more of a super-peeved-'cause-there's-nothing-else-I-can-do person.
we make an interesting combination.

so it's been towed to a shop and should be ready sometime this afternoon.
for a whopping $700, too.
so much for getting an xbox

::: posted by tinafish at 12:14 PM :::