Monday, November 28, 2005 :::

the first glimmer of night
 

so. final fantasy. surprisingly addictive.
and fantastic.

I've been playing ff7 in all my spare time.
I slept ~ 4 hours every day this weekend, the rest of the time either spent with adrian or playing ff7, or both.
I didn't even consider painting my bathroom - instead I spent at least 10 hours a day playing.

thanksgiving food turned out surprisingly well - what I ate, anyway.
I like to have stuffing that's been cooked w/ gravy and bits of shredded turkey.
mmmmmm
had a few monstrous plates of that then began bitching about my skin being too tight.

I made a commitment and purchased some crap to give adrian for christmas.
at least that's done... only now that I'm not so excited about it I'm not entirely sure he'll like it.

::: posted by tinafish at 4:52 PM :::