Thursday, November 17, 2005 :::

fuh-keen russian
 

so I finally did make it out to buy a jacket... ended up with one with no hoodie.
I bought a hat, though - I'm quite proud of it.
it's a bomber's hat, and I like it plenty.
I also got some gloves. they're big and bulky and making it ~very~ hard for me to type.

my sis and I stayed up last night watching spooky movies... we watched 2 urban legends movies and the gift. one of the urban legends movies, bloody mary, had this one scene with a load of spiders, so I'm sure adrian'll be quite glad that I sent it back already.

after the movies my sis went to bed, but I stayed up a couple more hours reading.
I was still on a bend wanting to know more about our lady of guadalupe (I was looking at a book about converting the aztecs to catholicism while at work yesterday) so I decided to finally open that bible I bought a few months ago.
I didn't get too far; I read about 20 pages worth of the reading guide... got to the beginning of the explanations for the books and such....
I'll probably read more tonight, but since it was 04 when I opened the book I was mostly tired already.

my sis has decided she's going to cook for thansgiving.
we're all a bit... concerned.
(she usually has it catered 'cause she's uh.... not exactly known for her cooking skills)
she had the sense of mind to at least start practicing, so she made cornbread and something else last night.
she's crazy, ya'll.

::: posted by tinafish at 3:03 PM :::