Wednesday, November 09, 2005 :::

grant me the patience
 

work today has been... a frenzy.
and I've spent at least an hour on the phone with one man who, for whatever reason, insisted on opening adobe when I asked him to load outlook express.
multiple times.
I'm still not sure why, since 'outlook express' sounds nothing like 'adobe' at all.
/me sigh

at least I'm getting off work early tonight.
I'm working on saturday and we're not allowed any overtime so I'm shaving a few hours off my shift tonight and on friday.
I've still not unpacked a single thing (well, aside from some of my star trek stuff), so I'd like to take advantage of this evening to at least get started.

my sleep schedule is a complete mess. I stayed up all night monday watching episodes of ds9, but last night I was asleep by 21. and I stayed asleep 'till ~ 1030 this morning.
I dunno.... I don't really care anymore if I sleep or stay up all night... just as long as I stick with it and not hafta completely change the schedule every few days (like when I was working evenings & saturday mornings).

last night my dad made tripas (pig intestines) for me.
I was all stoked 'cause I absolutely love 'em, and I even shared a taco w/ adrian.
unfortunately, I didn't get to have but 2 tacos (adrian only had one, so I guess I shouldn't bitch), but hopefully next time he'll make more.

::: posted by tinafish at 2:06 PM :::