Friday, November 11, 2005 :::

me with a bigger budget
 

my sister, it seems, "accidently" bought a set of new couches this morning.
at least I'm not the only one in the family with a bad habit of making [costly] impulse purchases.

I feel loads better today - well, my throat does.
I'm still all gimpy and having to hobble around... I'm still not sure what's going on.

half of my space seed order from amazon came in... the books arrived, but not the epsiode.
they got here yesterday, and I've just now finished memoirs of a geisha.
it is quite good, but seems it's nothing more than "based on" someone's life, instead of truly representing the life of a geisha.
so I'd really like to read geisha: a life now, as it's written by the woman who is the main character in memiors...
dunno why every time I read a book it ends with me just adding another to my wishlist.

::: posted by tinafish at 1:04 PM :::