Monday, November 07, 2005 :::

not exactly informative
 

but I do have stuff to say anyway.
apparently bloodrayne (the movie) is being released on jan 06.
there's a tekken 5:dr machine at an arcade near chicago.
the d00d from house of flying daggers has supposedly been cast as jin for the new tekken movie.
I've found a tekken statue that I'm thinking about bidding on - it's jin beating true ogre.
talked to muh buddy r00 today - he is doing well and it was great to hear from him.
there's going to be another resident evil movie... and another saw movie too.

I'm all moved in but decidedly unpacked.
adrian and I moved boxes around so we could see the tv from the couch... put on a bit of the amityville horror but I couldn't watch it (fucking spooky kids), so we put on eddie izzard's definite article.
mostly I spent all weekend sleeping ('cause I didn't really rebound from the moving-marathon) but I'm hoping to get at least a little bit settled in tonight.
I've gotta figure out someplace to put/store my posters.

::: posted by tinafish at 4:29 PM :::