Monday, December 12, 2005 :::

chocobo inbreeding
 

so I've decided it's time to start breeding chocobos.
I spent about an hour last night catching chocobos up around icicle inn & going back to the chocobo farm to see what kind of chocobo I'd found.
I ended up with quite a few that chocobo billy did not approve of before I finally got my hands on a wonderful female chocobo... now I need a wonderful male and a load of greens... and then I'll hit the races.
fun fun.
in an effort to fund my breeding I've begun to sell materia that I've mastered. and I've mastered a lot of 'em, really. guess I didn't think I would, but I have.
atm I'm roaming around mideel growing materia to sell so I can afford the mess of greens these birds require.
so that's what's going on at the final fantasy front.

adrian & I watched the video game awards, and that made me ~really~ wanna finish god of war.
supposedly adrian's gonna buy it, so hopefully I'll be able to mooch it off of him sometime. if not, I'm gonna hafta hound irby for it.
speaking of irby, think when serenity's released he's having a movie party... we'll hafta see how that works out.
and speaking of games I wanna play, I was seriously gonna join gamefly. think I'm gonna push it back, since all I'm playing atm is ff7.

and that pretty much wraps up my weekend.
oh wait. we had choochai for dinner last night... apparently the little cook d00d was on a helluva spicy kick; I couldn't eat my pad thai.
adrian & I are gonna watch aeon flux tonight, I think. I'm trying to convince him to go to the mall with me (I'd rather go with him than my sis, but he thinks of shopping with me as I think of shopping with my sis)... I've gotta buy some stuff to wear to mass.

::: posted by tinafish at 12:53 PM :::