Tuesday, December 27, 2005 :::

hechicera
 

well, I've not used a computer in over a week.
I swear it's a new record.
ok ok ok, I used my vintage mac a bit, but only a little bit... really just to touch base with slave over the holiday.
came back to quite a few emails... a particularly nasty one from doke.
/me shrug
the others were nice - even got an email from demetrius, whom I've not talked to in a while.

my time off went really well.
I took some notes about stuff I wanted to blog about, but one of them was concerning a fight I had with adrian that first saturday night... don't really wanna relive that, so I'm not going to rehash those notes... also some from... wednesday night. I did some painting...
and christmas.
I got adrian a bat'leth and a couple of books. he seems to like them well enough.
he got me an xbox and soul cal 2 for xbox. I can now play as spawn whenever my heart desires.
<3

we went to see king kong with my niece and nephew on friday evening.
we talked a bit before the movie about some boondock saints tshirts I'd seen at hot topic (the kids watched the movie with me last time they were up here & mostly loved it)... I was particularly excited about the one with the bros & their guns.
my niece was just like, "yeah. uh huh."
she can be kinda moody, so I was like, "er."
fast forward to late christmas eve/early christmas morning.
I open my gift from her.
it's that same tshirt.
she was all, "yeah. I had bought it for you that morning..."
she's super awesome, ya'll.
me nephew got me a tinkerbell stocking, so I'm reading for stocking stuffers next year.
they also got me a gift card that helped me buy an extra xbox controller, a couple of ps2 memory cards, and soul cal 3 (just a $25 gift card, but still it helped)

I had a really good time overall, but the fun times were marred by bad.
hwoarang and taki have passed on.
/me sigh
I was/am pretty sad... adrian mentioned that I chose hamsters 'cause I didn't want much of a commitment... but dammit I should have chosen sturdier rodents. some with hair or somethimg.

::: posted by tinafish at 9:41 AM :::