Saturday, December 31, 2005 :::

"hold please"
 

I'm not sure wtf, but every single day in the last week work has been absurdly busy.
and it's not like we've had any network issues (aside from today) that can be blamed... just lots of different folks calling in with lots of different problems.
and I've not had a good 12-hour-or-more run of sleep in almost 2 weeks (usually have one at least once a week).
my eyes sting, and I left my glasses at adrian's last night.

I feel like a jerk for falling asleep while visiting him last night.
apparently I took 2 naps - an 8 minute one (felt like a couple of hours, it was so refreshing) and then an hour long one.
I was really looking forward to getting off work @ 16 and sleeping 'till tomorrow... I'd forgotten my nephew's bday party is today.
and then tonight we're gonna watch all 10 star trek movies in a row, eat apples and cheese on trisuits, and drink carbonated grape juice.
it's a great thing to have friends and family that also enjoy scifi.

::: posted by tinafish at 12:11 PM :::