Tuesday, December 06, 2005 :::

hwoarang not houdini
 

so on friday, when I got home from work, I checked on the hamsters.
taki was in bed being her cranky self...
but hwoarang was no where to be found.
I woke my sis to ask if he had possibly died and she'd thrown away his little body... or if maybe she was playing with him and he'd scampered off or something.
nothing.
so we walked around the house calling his name.
then she starts calling me kinda urgently... apparently he was just snoozing behind the stove.
we keep calling him... I get some food for him... he crawls into my hand and then I put him back into his cage, and he began to drink an obscene amt of water.
crazy little guy.

adrian and I finally made it out to walmart last night.
I bought stuff to make sandwhiches with, and for the first time since I moved out of my apt I had a sandwhich for brkfst.
and orange juice.
mmmmmmmmm

::: posted by tinafish at 12:23 PM :::