Thursday, December 29, 2005 :::

scheduling wonders
 

so my schedule this week was supposed to be 08-14 tues-thurs, and 08 to 17 on friday. and I'm scheduled for saturday too.
I worked from 08 to 17 tuesday and yesterday...
so it would seem I'm getting off at noon today and tomorrow.
so that's cool.
I can go home and read for a few hours. or play some soul cal. or just hang out with the kids.
funny thing - today is game day. usually on wed I bring some video games with me to work and just stop by adrian's on the way home to game with him for a while.
well, not really ~with~ him. he plays his mmos and I do console games.
anyhow. I forgot yesterday to pack my games... and I got off later than I was supposed to. today I actually rememebered to bring my games, and I'll be getting off absurdly early.

my dad got back into town last night.
he brought some kind of corn tamales for us... and I saved some for adrian.
I liked 'em and all, but I'd have loved them if they had raisins.

::: posted by tinafish at 11:24 AM :::