Thursday, December 08, 2005 :::

spite is not pride
 

I finally made it to disc 2 (in ff7)
~ 50 hours of gameplay on the first disc...
this is a hell of a commitment.

I forgot I had to come to work today...
good thing today I'm not supposed to be here 'till 14 (usually I come in at 12)...
my dad's finally back in town, so we sat around talking for a few.
he seems a lot happier than he was before he went down south... I'm glad my mom's gotten over whatever she was peeved about.
she even sent me a soup maker thing since I've been asking her for recipes.

my sis, our friend bonnie, milkdud, adrian, and I are going to see narnia tonight.
I'm pretty stoked; my sis, bonnie, and I'll probably head out for food after the movie. bonnie's a lot of fun.
only thing that could make it better is if adrian'd be able to go. but he's already making a huge exception to his in-bed-by-2300 rule, so I shouldn't fuss.

::: posted by tinafish at 2:40 PM :::