Friday, January 20, 2006 :::

ass coffee
 

so I'm drinking this starbucks doubleshot espresso & cream, and it is horrible.
tastes like cold coffee or warm coffee ice cream.
seriously disgusting.

I spent last night talking to a couple of guys that both mean/meant a lot to me.
my boy roger, whom I've mentioned on here before, randomly im'ed me last night.
we spent a couple of hours just talking... he's so awesome ya'll.
he and I have some definite similarities, and adrian kinda reminds me of him.
not so much that they have anything in common, but that they're both mostly soft spoken, and tend to see where I'm coming from more than most people.
he's a really great guy, and I just wish we were closer.

I also talked to someone from ~way~ back - my first "boyfriend" david. think I've referred to him before as sugar lips on here... if not I'm sure I've mentioned that he called me sugar lips even though we never did kiss. we "dated" back in junior high, and that 27 in my screen name is from his birthday.
seems I'm always trying to patch things up with people I used to know, and I've always had a soft spot for him.
he's all grown up now, and that's just amazing to me; I still think of him as the tall lanky kid I so vividly remember. now that I think about it that may have something to do with my attraction to gangly fellas. heh
and he's got a little boy, which is even more of a mind job.
/me shaking head
he seemed really indifferent to me at first, like if he didn't care if I dropped dead or not... but then the conv became quite lively, and I had a really good time talking to him.

and now I'm chatting with rob, the ever popular sexxxy brit.
he's so crazy, and our convs are always so... difficult to follow.
lol
and I do mean that in the nicest way possible.

::: posted by tinafish at 1:12 PM :::