Tuesday, January 17, 2006 :::

but I like tomatoes
 

really I do.
so it makes sense that I like v8.
just not when it's repeatedly compared to blended poo.

and I thought this was a jem - from tainted bill, about galactica and pegasus on battlestar galactica:
-----
"You also have to wonder how ammunition both ships have. They put up fairly solid walls of flak, so they have to use a substantial amount of ammunition per battle. Of course, logistics is a real world concern that will be ignored for the sake of good storytelling.

Or bad storytelling...as the 40 shuttlecraft that Star Trek: Voyager went through in their seven year odyssey of bad writing."
-----
milkdud swears by voyager, so I've moved the whole series up in my queue, to right behind ds9 and before the battlestar galactica miniseries.
guess we'll find out exactly how good (or bad) the series is.

so all 3 girls in the front office left, within about a month of each other... and were replaced by 3 new women at the same time.
now I can understand that they were only trained 3 or 4 days... but they just transferred me a telemarketer!
someone asking to speak to whoever makes the financial decisions... and they sent him to me!
/me sigh
they've been transfer happy all day.

the jesus fan got an obscene amt back from student loans... he's buying us dinner tonight.
I <3 the jesus fan.

::: posted by tinafish at 5:56 PM :::