Thursday, January 05, 2006 :::

ew. seriously.
 

so I started reading the hot zone last night.
it's disgustingly descriptive.
seriously.

and I think I may be getting sick.
every morning for the last week and a half my throat's been kinda achy right when I wake up... it'll be gone by the time I get to the shower, though.
so I'm gonna head to market street to grab some coldeeze that emma recommended.
and some medium pulp minute maid orange juice.

I've also been meaning to read up on vista (the new windows os)...
just haven't gotten around to it yet.
did get r00's new site addrss, though.

irby got a 360.
he says it looks awesome on his tv (he's got an awesome tv)
and that's mostly all I've got to say anymore... hopefully I'll finish the hot zone tonight & start one of those books on the crusades.

::: posted by tinafish at 5:28 PM :::