Tuesday, January 17, 2006 :::

healthy infuzions
 

I ~love~ the stawberry guava fuze.
it's ~amazing~.
better than amazing, even.



so anyway... talking to red atm. haven't talked to him in aaaaaaaaaages.
he's crazy, ya'll.
and now I'm wondering whatever happened to mansour (another filipino friend of ours)... he was such an awesome guy, and super cute too.
and not dead, just I haven't talked to him in a few years, so he may have turned into a real ass since then.

my sis and I are both in the midst of tuna crazes...
she came home from the grocery store this morning with... like 20 cans of tuna.
maybe not 20, but certainly more than... 8.
we had tuna patties for lunch, and I think she's making us tuna sandwhiches for dinner.
which I'm fine with, since I like tuna!

::: posted by tinafish at 3:29 PM :::