Tuesday, January 03, 2006 :::

mumble mumble
 

well, I've not had as wonderful a day as I had all weekend.
most of my non-wonderfulness can be directly traced to being at work.
so yes.
I had a wonderful weekend.
absolutely wonderful.
particularly yesterday; I played soul cal 3 & ff7 all day.
well not ~all~ day.
I did take a 3 hour break to head over to adrian's... to watch him play res evil 4.
lol

my sis's washer is toast.
makes me sad 'cause I need to do laundry, so either I'm buying more clothes or heading to a laundry mat.

omg adrian's niece is super cute ya'll.
she came to my nephew's bday party saturday afternoon and we all had a great time.
I had an especially good time on the bumper cars w/ my niece & nephew and some other folks who were at the party.

and new year's.
I had a wonderful time drinking sparkling grape juice and watching st:tuc.
and eating cake left over from the party.
after adrian left the kids, gloria, and I stayed up jacking around.

ugh. I've been plagued with email calls all day.
>_<

::: posted by tinafish at 5:28 PM :::