Wednesday, January 11, 2006 :::

no stranger to the rain
 

my sis and I were talking about hwoarang and taki while we were making orange juice.
we both miss the ugly little rats...
I've taken their deaths harder than friends and family members who've died... most I can tell is maybe 'cause they died 'cause of me?
see, I was doing laundry, so I took them off the washer and dryer and put them on the floor... then fell asleep while doing laundry.
these little d00ds are supposed to have a heat lamp even in warm weather... and you know how cold a kitchen floor can get, I'm sure.
/me sigh
every time I get cold I think of how horrible it must have been for them.

sarah mentioned that having another cat around helped her get through the death of her 7 year old cat.
I dunno.
I called the pet store... they have one hairless hamster in stock.
it's a chick.
I just don't think it'd be the same, though.
hwoarang was so hello-how-are-you-my-name-is-hwoarang and taki was so why-are-you-bothering-me-I-was-very-busy-sleeping- and- yes-I-will-take-some-more-food-thank-you.
adrian says that whatever animal I get'll most likely be a hello-how-are-you'er 'cause that's how I am...
/me sigh

::: posted by tinafish at 2:06 PM :::