Monday, January 23, 2006 :::

no thumbs
 

I still have not finished ff7, but now I really want to.
need to, even.
like... I dunno.
I got so carried away playing the devil within in tekken 5, and now chronicles of the sword in soul cal 3.
and I'm still aching for death by degrees, even though I've heard it's so bad.
but, as a tekken fan, I feel it's my duty to at least try the game.
anyhow. ff7. still on disc 2. think I'm gonna give up on breeding chocobos.
then I still hafta watch advent children (wtf - 01/01/2010 release date?!? think I'll just deal w/ crap subtitles).
and then I'll hafta play dirge of cerberus.

aj's bday is on wednesday, irby's is on thursday, teh chach's is on friday, brandon's is on sunday, and jackson's is on monday (next week).
so happy birthday to all of ya'll, and hopefully I'll get the chance to buy each of you a beer.

we're gonna watch underworld 2 tonight...
I slept a lot yesterday - went w/ sarah to the bridal expo (she's engaged, not me) and then fell asleep when I got home.
saturday I painted the rest of my coffee table, but have yet to put the flowers into the top. my sis brought home more flowers, so I'm having to press those and see how they turn out. part of me would like to add them if they look decent, but then they wouldn't be the flowers adrian got me... guess we'll see what I decide.

::: posted by tinafish at 2:09 PM :::