Tuesday, January 10, 2006 :::

shattered inspirations
 

adrian and I went to see bloodrayne last night.
maybe 10 other people in the theatre with us...
and I'll admit, the movie wasn't that great.
but it wasn't that bad, either.
honestly I liked it better than king kong and aeon flux.
adrian, however, almost died.
/me rolling eyes

my dad bought an el cheapo drill yesterday, so I charged up the battery for a while and then decided to make my coffee table.
most of the wood was already cut, so mostly it's just assembly... but the wood's not in the best shape anymore.
guess lounging about for a year in my apt and then in the backseat of my truck for a few months isn't the best place for keeping oak in good shape.
so it's not going to be the best looking table, but at least that takes a lot of pressure off me.
I do still plan to put the flowers I pressed on it... probably just on the top... maybe on the legs or border as well.
anyhow. I didn't finish, but this time it wasn't my fault - I worked 'till the battery on the drill needed more charging.
I plugged it in then went to bed... and I'm guessing it's still charging now.
hopefully I'll get it finished tonight.

::: posted by tinafish at 12:13 PM :::