Tuesday, February 21, 2006 :::

the good, the bad, the ugly
 

ok so like, the good:
mike, my best friend in the world, is coming to visit me in 2 weekends.
hopefully, of course, assuming nothing goes wrong btwn now and then, and that he can get some time off to come up here.
I'm so super stoked I can't begin to tell you - I've not seen him since he went to amy's wedding with me last year.
we don't get to talk near as often as I'd like, but every time we do it's like no time at all has passed, which is (imo) the true meaning of friendship.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand
javi-er'll be back in town at the end of the week!
we should be resurrecting taco friday starting next week, again assuming nothing blows up.
we're also gonna hit up tekken and soul cal...
.oO(I've gotta remember to stock up on red bull)

the bad:
um....
adrian and I seem to be...
I'm not even sure where I'm going with this.
he seems to be unhappy with some of the stances I've taken, even though they've not changed since we decided to date again.
I'm not sure what'll come of this... guess that depends on him.

the ugly:
my sis & I will be having dinner w/ a load of nurses.
today would have been my & david's anniv, and I'm not sure I want to spend the evening meeting new people.

taken all together, the news of being able to see both mike & javi-er very soon - actually being able to talk to both of them today... it's improved my mood plenty.
still hafta go home and dress up for dinner tonight, but it doesn't seem so bad anymore.
oh and check out fearless - that's jet li's latest (possibly last?) movie

::: posted by tinafish at 1:59 PM :::