Friday, February 24, 2006 :::

he sneezes like a pregnant bajoran
 

sarah and I had talked about going out for a bit last night, but we ended up not.
so irby and I, instead of working on his website, went out for a few beers.
I had more of that southern comfort mix jordan made for me and aj (a sicilian kiss, if you're wondering)
hung out 'till closing, then went back to his house to get his website stuff uploaded.
I ~still~ can't get the ftp login crud right for the subdomain... dunno why he doesn't just dload transmit (I even linked you irby! dload it! it's so much easier!)
at least then I'd either be getting it wrong 'cause I'm putting the wrong stuff into the right fields... right now I don't know if I'm putting the right stuff into the wrong fields, the wrong stuff into the wrong fields, the wrong stuff into the right fields... seriously I have no clue.

I slept well last night, so I'm thinking all I've needed is a nightcap.
:)

have a good weekend ya'll...
I'm off to watch transporter & transporter 2
and rawk! I just got some free hockey tickets

::: posted by tinafish at 4:16 PM :::