Tuesday, March 14, 2006 :::

guadalajara guadalajaraaaaaaaaaaaa
 

I'm trying to put together a game of munchkin either tomorrow or thursday night...
so far I think I can count on me & irby... and possibly the unresponsive maniac.

and t3h peach is napping so he can stay up a bit later tonight!
we stopped by walmart last night and grabbed some puzzles... got a cute one w/ some penguins on it, and a load of others.
apparently he'll be staying at his aunt's all next week... I'm gonna hafta get used to the idea of hanging out over there.

I think that's mostly it...
the load at work has been lightened immensely, which is kinda cool and kinda not.
at least it's not so damned busy anymore...
but it also means they'll probably be closing us soon.
such is life.

::: posted by tinafish at 7:42 PM :::