Wednesday, March 29, 2006 :::

"It's like a food safari... and I'm lovin' it"
 

the milky dud... sounds like an infomercial...
we ordered pho for dinner, and he's been going on and on and on...
and on...
lol
seriously he's been raving this whole time... and trying all the sauces and vegetables and stuff...
he's pretty silly.
I'm seriously wanting to go next door (to the asian market) and buy some real chopsticks and some of those spoons... pho's not the same without them.

so I wrote my first review for beefcake's site today...
it was awful. I reviewed tekken 5... and I couldn't think of anything to say about it.
ugh!
I mean, this is like... my favorite game! and I couldn't think of anything to say!
I was bitching to javi-er about it, and a few hours later I got this response:
[19:30:03] the anarchist hippie: so did you ever finish that Tekken review
[19:35:26] tinafish: yeah
[19:37:05] the anarchist hippie: awesome
[19:37:07] the anarchist hippie: did you add in
[19:37:17] the anarchist hippie: 'my sexy friend Javi-er...
[19:37:18] tinafish: lol
[19:37:21] the anarchist hippie: ..is the Tekken!!!'
[19:38:09] tinafish: no, I forgot that part
[19:38:26] the anarchist hippie: damn it
[19:39:13] tinafish: lol

roflmao - milkdud just brought back some mt dews for me... they both say
"tina's MOUNTAIN DEW of joy"
see 'cause I was bitching about not having anything to drink when we were having dinner (I got the food, so he was supposed to go get drinks)... and I was saying (like I so often do) that I wanted enough mt dew to swim in.
he's saying now "if you can just figure out how you can get in there... I'm sure you can swim around in it... that's a HALF GALLON of mt dew..."
he's in such a funny mood tonight...

::: posted by tinafish at 7:00 PM :::