Friday, March 10, 2006 :::

kay eye ess ess eye in gee
 

I dunno wtf is going on with adrian...
he about chewed my ass for me not talking to him yesterday... but we don't usually get together on thursdays, and he didn't email me, either.
I mentioned to him that I'm thinking about moving back to the valley at the end of the year... I wonder if that has something to do with it.
now that I think about it, it probably does.
I don't think he's happy with me & BoB emailing... and I'm not entirely sure why.
don't get me wrong - I have an idea why... but I guess I don't think it's a good reason?
like I've said before, he seems to disagree with some of the stances I've taken, and since they haven't changed I'm not sure why.
guess the only thing to do is ask him what's wrong, eh?

so anyhow...
javi-er and I went out for tacos last night... it was super different than how it was last time I was there, and it was absurdly different than how it used to be.
the pictures of selena and the vigin mary are gone... I'm not sure if it's a real mexican restauarant anymore - lol
the food was still good; the staff is mostly the same... but these new hours suck ass.
and javi-er... rofl... he asked for a second order... and our waitress did ~not~ call him fat.
/me shaking head
and then we played some tekken... he'd won about 5 matches straight... when I made a startling recovery.
lol
anna got me started on the road to victory... but she's still a whore.

ooh - just talked to mike...
he's headed over here... and I'm even more stoked now than I was last night!
and I'm hoping lus & javi-er'll get to hang out with us for a bit too.
I've ~gotta~ get my hands on a camera

and ugh I still can't get irby's page to look right...
ugh! I say

::: posted by tinafish at 1:16 PM :::