Friday, March 24, 2006 :::

pass on the consolation intercourse
 

my sis and I went to ihop for dinner last night...
then we went to walmart.
I am so proud of her - we managed to get out of there after only 2 hours!

lus came by last night; one of the things I went to walmart for was to replace his lasagna dish that I couldn't find.
we ended up hanging out and shooting the bull for a few hours...
hadn't talked to him in a long time, and I enjoyed it.

then I put on just like heaven... dunno why I was in such a mood for a chick flic, but I was.
it's a super cute movie ya'll.
I was like... in tears there towards the end.
before I knew it the sun had come up and my clock said 0830.
and I couldn't sleep.
so here I am at work... running off of maybe 20 mins of sleep... and what's surprising is how awake I feel.
hopefully I can get something creative done today, 'cause I always seem to be more creative when sleep deprived.

::: posted by tinafish at 11:57 AM :::