Monday, April 24, 2006 :::

the bluest sky in texas
 

I watched bug last night... by myself... in the dark...
and it about killed me, ya'll.
I was freaking out every time my hair touched my neck, and at one point in the movie I screamed. I mean, seriously screamed - not a gasp or a yelp, it was a scream.
/me shaking head

friday night I watched some voyager with my dad & my sis...
my dad's going to dallas again to hang out with my brother... think he's leaving sometime tomorrow.

saturday sarah and I went to see v for vendetta.
we'd been meaning to see it for a while, ever since milkdud came back here ranting & raving about how awful it was... we (sarah & I) decided immediately to watch it.
and we both liked it, and really I guess I'm just dense 'cause I couldn't [but very vaguely] relate it to current events.
after the movie we went to the pour house, and I proceeded to get ~way~ more trashed than I intended.
I did, however, manage to call irbyface. sarah & I were both very surprised that I remembered his phone number.
and we were all talking with some guy who was also sitting at the bar - I thought he was cool... 'till he asked if we were on myspace.

yesterday I mostly just lounged about watching voyager, a few episodes of naruto (which I loved), and that gross cockroach movie.
I also got to talk to one of my oldest friends - one of the girls I grew up with.
hopefully she & I can get together before too long... either when [read: if] I go back home for a while, or if she ever decides to come up here.
she sounds almost exactly the same as I remember her, which is awesome... I talked to r00 this weekend too, and he also still sounds awesome.
which made me realize just how much I miss my friends.

::: posted by tinafish at 10:28 AM :::