Tuesday, April 25, 2006 :::

(>_<)<~= D
 

so, btwn r00 and I, that's supposed to be a little smiley going "hadoken!"

I talked to my buddy forsaken last night... I don't talk to him near as much as I used to, and he's always got some angle on things that I've never considered before.
I date a lot. I mean, I date around a lot. I'm much happier just hanging out with some guy that I think it's cool... than committing myself to someone I think is cool. does that make any sense?
I mean... sure I talk about meeting guys all the time... and I guess that can sound like I'm just out whoring around... but if you know me, then you must know that's not true. more often than not I meet up with someone once or twice... and all other references to them come from chat convs.
anyhow.. forsaken seems to think I have problems getting attached - that the reason I date around so much is that I don't/won't/can't get attached to anyone.
and I don't think that's true...
... not problems getting attached so much as problems getting un-attached...
I'm still stuck on the guys that I did get attached to.
how lame is that?
I mean, there were reasons we split up... reasons we didn't work... and I'm still holding some sort of torch for them?
I think sometimes that I should start whoring around... that it'd make it easier?
/me sigh
I dunno wtf.

::: posted by tinafish at 9:35 AM :::