Thursday, April 27, 2006 :::

jitsu is the name, jitsu is the game
 

so I did end up going out last night, and I had a wonderful time.
I'm not usually nervous about meeting people irl that I already know on the net, but the original bubba, in a heartwarming display of protectiveness, asked a series of questions... one of them being, "aren't you nervous?"
I said I wasn't, and it was true at the time, but as I was driving to the pour house I noticed that familiar unease... by the time I got there I was convinced the guy wasn't even gonna show, and if he did that he'd be a complete ass (this is where I flashed back to the time I had to pay the tab & walk home).
when I finally pulled into the parking lot I took a couple of deep breaths and headed in.
he did show, and he wasn't an ass, and I had a good time.
\m/

his eyes are really blue, and in the lighting, they looked silver or white.
don't get me wrong, blue's a cool color, but how awesome would it be to have silver or white irises?

::: posted by tinafish at 12:17 PM :::