Thursday, April 06, 2006 :::

my love affair with tuna
 

I love tuna.. I'm sure I've mentioned it before...
one of the ladies in the business office made some wicked tuna salad.
seriously - it was amazing.

yesterday was adrian's birthday... I sent him an icard, and I still haven't given him his gift.
things are so weird btwn us now.

anyhow...
night before last I hung out a bit with the unresponsive maniac - stopped by walmart, compusa, and the bookstore. I picked up a star trek book, another scifi book, and a book about ancient egypt.
then I went home to watch SVU (olivia survives with nothing but a fleshwound, although there may be some changes to the show anyway).
then irby & I hit ihop for dinner (those cinn-a-stack french toast things are awesome, btw) and then went back to his home for a bit. watched him play some graw and then we took more pics of pepper.

last night my sis & I ate strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries while watching ds9.
she's such a coot, ya'll.
like... she hates cardassians in general, damar in particular, and she's always hollering "spoonhead!" whenever there's a cardassian on screen.
and she made this [kinda gross] chili this morning... but the cornbread is great.

::: posted by tinafish at 2:47 PM :::