Tuesday, April 11, 2006 :::

no, fuck all
 

I think it's so funny whenever rob says 'fuck all'
'cause to him (and all other brits) it just means 'nothing'
but over here, it always means 'everything'
or something
like... fuck all huge means absurdly huge.
and stuff.

my ibook should be here today...
says it's "out for delivery" or whatever... if only my sister hears the doorbell!
I'll be so stoked, ya'll.
speaking of being stoked... I am decidedly un-stoked about depressed munkey's lack of communication with me.
such is life, though.

the anarchist hippie and I went out for tacos last night, and they were awesome!
we played a bit of tekken... dunno wtf but my game is sucking arse. I've seriously gotta start playing alone or something, 'cause fscking javi-er won most of the matches.
then we watched a bit of family guy... and then he went home.
I stayed up a bit longer reading, only a chapter or two, then turned out the light and waited for sleep.
it's always surprising how easily I get used to running on 3 or 4 hours of sleep... it took about an hour before I fell asleep, and then I woke up 4 hours later. I couldn't get back to sleep, so I ended up resorting to benadryl.
at least I slept, though.
didn't end up stopping by adrian's... dunno if I purposely put it off or just jumped at the idea of tacos & tekken w/ javi-er.

::: posted by tinafish at 10:42 AM :::