Monday, May 01, 2006 :::

but you're still alive
 

so I think it's kinda funny, that not a week after I decided to... block out both my david & BoB... I see my david in real life.
just really, I mean, I've not seen him since we split up.
/me shaking head

I miss the weekend.
got to sleep in 'till 6pm yesterday...
had starbucks ice cream for brkfst
while playing ffx for about 10 hours.
only to sleep an hour before heading into work this morning.
I hate working days - have I ever mentioned that before?
dunno, but just to be safe (and for good measure)~
oh how I hate working days.

and now a psa:
the sbc yahoo dsl install disk is shit.
seriously - it totally froze up halfway through the install...
none of the buttons loaded up and it stopped responding
it froze literally the screen after the one where I signed up for a username & password.
so if this happens to you, just log into the freaking modem and set it up yourself.

::: posted by tinafish at 6:06 PM :::