Wednesday, May 03, 2006 :::

hush puppy with a lisp
 

whenever I have nightmares, the sexxxy brit is usually the first person I turn to.
I'll roll over, pull up a chat window, and bitch about my dream.
and I had this horrible nightmare last night...
slept about an hour then woke up freaking out...
something about milkdud... milkdud's sister... some random person named tidus... and ethernet cables everywhere were turning into snakes!
the goo on the inside of the cables was really the venom of those snakes...
and if you screamed they got inside your mouth and could control you...
I dunno... I was freaking out... think maybe it wasn't cold enough in my room?
lol
so I stumble out of bed over to the couch, in a desperate attempt to wake up enough to go back to sleep and dream about something else...
anyhow... I plop down on the couch and raise the lighting on my monitor.
and rob was online.

see, the thing is, the little brit's on holiday in thailand.
it was so awesome to talk to him, though - to hear about his trip and all...
and fuss about my dream.
after about 20 mins I was good (or I thought I was, anyway) to head back to bed, and he went back to enjoying his vacation.
I love that kid.

::: posted by tinafish at 3:48 PM :::