Wednesday, May 31, 2006 :::

let my memory be the reason
 

work today was such a mess...
and we had a company wide meeting - means all of us "crammed" into one office...
of course, there's only... 15 of us left in the entire place.

mcrough came by last night for a bit - originally he was supposed to be my ride home, but my truck (yay~) is back!
so he stopped by and we lounged about for a bit before he had to head back to work
then beanakin came by for a bit... we caught a frog, that I named mortimer (or I would have, if beanakin had supplied me with toad's real name)... I put him in one of my old hamster cages... but the beast didn't want to be caged.
he kept hopping into the sides... so I finally gave in and let him back out.
I think a cat ate him, though. so I'm sad.
rip mr toad

lus & I are supposed to be having dinner... but he's still not called.
he's got 'till 19 and then I'm calling him
/me starving

::: posted by tinafish at 6:21 PM :::