Tuesday, May 30, 2006 :::

speaking of lemmings
 

so I had a pretty awesome weekend...
I already told you about my wonderful vomit-filled saturday...
and monday during the day sarah, my sis, and I went to see x3...
what have I not mentioned?

my brother was in town this weekend...
he saw a pic of me & him on my drawers by my bed...
and now he thinks I like him.
lol

beanakin & I hung out last night... the fucker is about through with god of war.
sitting there watching him play it really emphasizes exactly how bad my jumping skills are.
but we all knew they were bad already, I guess.
we also played a bit of xmen legends (the first one)... and we're roaming about doing I dunno what...
when suddenly the floor drops out from underneath us...
okokok we jumped off a cliff
/me blushes
and he doesn't have a memory card! and instead of the game saying "restart from last checkpoint" it said "load game" but we couldn't!
(I was quite devastated, I assure you)

I talked to BoB for a while earlier, as well as both slave & lus.
think lus & I are gonna hang out tomorrow for dinner... we're both leaning towards dinner at the pour house, but I wouldn't mind that one little buffet place with the banana pudding. it feels like I don't see him anymore, and really I don't - not near as often as I used to, anyway.
and I'd not talked to slave in about a month.... it's nice (and kind of annoying) to realize I did miss him.
I hadn't realized how much my friends mean to me.

::: posted by tinafish at 6:07 PM :::