Thursday, June 29, 2006 :::

aqui me tiene embriagado
 

you know, if it were up to me, I'd probably have used 'tienes' intead of 'tiene'... but wtf do I know.

so yes...
sarah & I went to the pour house last night...
apple martinis are quite delicious, but I would not recommend hayden's gin & tonics.
they were like.... 90% gin, 10% tonic water.
I thought they were really gross.... but I about loved rj's gin & tonics....
and I dunno wtf but I had a smirnoff & that apple martini and I was all warm and fuzzy.
I do believe it's time for me to admit that I can no longer hold my liquor (or any type of alcohol, it would seem) like I used to. not saying that's bad - at least now it only costs $20 to get trashed, as opposed to... however much it used to cost.
after the pour house we went to ihop. and I had some heavenly cauliflower, some amazing broccoli, and some too-buttery corn.
gawd I want some steamed cabbage with carrots, and some boiled cauliflower & broccoli.
sarah mentioned that she'd had some broccoli/cauliflower hybrid... seems it's called broccoflower.... I ~so~ wanna try it.

oh and that gross juice I had yesterday was cranapple light, by oceanspray. I'm gonna hafta try the un-light (or regular, I guess) before I completely rule it out. I'm not sure what I'm drinking today, but it's not bad at all.
of course, after that juice from yesterday, I doubt gasoline would taste all that bad.

...
fucking tooter.
he just about wrestled me to get chopsticks in my hair.

::: posted by tinafish at 12:02 PM :::