Friday, June 16, 2006 :::

as promised
 

so I'm fixing to post a load of WoW screenshots... all taken over the last few days.
(guess it couldn't have been from before a week ago, since I only started playing last friday)
so ya - here we go.


this one's to prove how ugly my warlock is - she's got no skin on her joints! yuck!



here she is again... this one to show how bad her posture is



this is my warlock as a pirate w/ beanakin's pet reindeer.
notice how he's looking down at me like, "wtf are you doing laying in bed & not questing?!"



this one's due to lag - mcrough was seeing me still on the griffin just flying through town



here's me drinking at the pub with milkdud



look closely at the chat dialogue in the lower left hand corner - we're drunk!



and here's what my rogue looks like now - I got that awesome cape, that cute little mask, and that ring~ too!



and I guess that's all for now...
(I promise I'm trying not to turn this into a WoW fangirl screenshot maze)

::: posted by tinafish at 5:38 PM :::