Tuesday, June 27, 2006 :::

crying in the night; tears in the dark
 

I'm not entirely sure when, but I seemed to have changed some.
I used to decide within the first 30 seconds of meeting someone if I would date them.
now... I'm really just hanging out and waiting to see what happens.
isn't that odd?
I'm not sure when I made that switch, but I definetly think it's a good thing.

sarah and I are supposed to go out for drinks tomorrow.
I always have fun when I'm out with sarah, and I'm seriously wishing I had more girl friends.
speaking of friends - I still haven't uploaded those photos.
I've actually got the cd in my drive, but I still don't have a copy of photoshop.

and with all this WoW I've been playing, I've seriously been neglecting my roses.
I went outside to water them a few minutes ago, but the ground was already wet.
I'm thinking my dad's been watering them for me; I've gotta remember to thank him.

and you know how that whole trip-to-roswell fell through?
(the one where I was gonna meet spock is awesome)
well it turns out our birthdays are the same weekend, so hopefully we can get together then.
it'd be nice to finally meet him, and I could scratch another name off my list of friends I want to meet... and then I'll be that much closer to scratching something off of my 43 things.

::: posted by tinafish at 9:05 PM :::