Friday, June 23, 2006 :::

I hate my job.
 

I just got off the phone... with this man...
omg ya'll.
we ended our conv with him saying, "I hope you're in lubbock 'cause I sure don't like talking to those foreigners in east texas."
foreigners. in east texas.
/me sigh

we got a new guy here at work...
he seems nice enough. really quiet, though.
not like I have room to talk, though; don't think I really said anything 'till after I'd been here for a few weeks.
me & sarah were talking about having a 'welcome to the office' party for him... I think that'd be fun.
there's not very many of us left, though... and I don't think it'd be very hard to convince gizmo & tooter to come out with us... so I guess it depends on the new guy.

I think I'm having a bad day.
I've not really decided, though...
but I've been talking to either really dumb or really mean or just plain angry customers today.
I'm ~so~ tired of answering the phone right now.
and I've only been here for an hour and a half.
/me cries
that storm last night was not cool at all.

what else has been going on?
I got my pictures, finally...
and the little photo fella looked awesome!
aaaaaand so I've got some pics of me & javi-er, and assorted others as well...
I'll need to get my hands on a copy of photoshop before I can get them uploaded, though.
I mean, I guess I could take the code from an existing page & make the thumbnails and all by hand... but I really doubt I'd do it anytime soon.
I wonder if irbyface'll share a copy with me... whenever he gets back from nyc.

and have you heard on again tonight (Trent Willmon - A Little More Livin' - On Again Tonight), by trent willmon?
that song is ~so~ awesome, and really I've listened to it about a gazillion times.
and now I wanna take a hundred hour nap.

::: posted by tinafish at 1:21 PM :::