Tuesday, June 20, 2006 :::

I want to be consumed
 

so it's true, I'm still playing lots of WoW... my rogue hit 24 a few hours ago (what's funny is I'm more excited about her skinning and leatherworking skill, not so much her lvl anymore)... still not playing much with my warlock.
I got my first honorable kill last night (er... sunday night)... :D
and it only took 2 tries!
(and now I know why everyone hates rogues)
lol

BoB's upset at me; he thinks I forgot his birthday.
honestly that's a can of worms I'd rather not deal with right now... I think that's one of the reasons I'm trying to keep myself busy... I can see myself spiralling back down to that... place I'm still not sure I'm completely out of.
such is life, though... each day can be fresh, new, and exciting - if I just let it.
speaking of-
jitsu rescheduled on me again.
gawd if it's not me it's him.
I think it's 2 weeks now we've been taking rainchecks.
what kills me is that I don't really care.
he's a sweet kid and all... but I guess I don't know him well enough to really be upset that I'm not getting to hang out with him.
I mean, sure we chat online, but never for very long... and while I think that first night we got together we may have covered some interesting ground, nothing's really happened since then.
/me shrug
I've still got WoW, though.

I didn't sleep much this weekend.
I was up for ~ 38 hours straight... mostly because I had a not-so-awesome dream about BoB, it being his birthday and all.
I do still miss him, some days more than others.
I dunno wtf - the only two serious boyfriends I've had have been BoB and my david. with BoB our anniversary was June 07, and his birthday is June 16. with my david our anniversary was February 21 and his birthday was February 07. I guess all I'm saying is I should keep an eye out for guys whose birthdays are within a couple of weeks of us starting dating.
... and broken noses, eh?
lol

::: posted by tinafish at 4:50 AM :::