Friday, June 30, 2006 :::

let's go dance with ?? horde!
 

work today has been slow... and I'm sleepy.
I dunno why, though... think maybe I'm sleeping too much again.
and on monday I hafta come to work early - at 0900.
I'm just putting that in here so hopefully I'll remember to come in early.

I was supposed to go over to adrian's for a bit last night... we've got this plan to play WoW together, in the sense that we'll be in the same room playing, but not on the same server.
it didn't work out, though.
we fought about I-dunno-what, like we always do.
so that didn't happen, and I doubt it will anytime soon.
if I could just get myself to stop listening to that song... I'm almost certain I'd be fine... either the song reminds me of him or he reminds me of that song or something.
/me shrug

and for my weekly (has it been weekly? I think I'll just say it has and we'll all play along with it) world of warcraft update...
my rogue's 33 now, and both my priest & warlock are 9s...
I was out skinning in contested territory with my rogue when this horde (the opposing faction) hunter came up... I just stood there 'cause he was so many levels higher than me...
well it started out with just a hunter who put that damn arrow on me (think it adds 100 damage to ranged attacks on me and makes my stealth not work too well) and set his pet on me... I just stood there and he called it off... I licked him and he hugged me then ran off.
few mins later the hunter came back and just put that arrow on me then ran around in circles before running off... and a few mins later he came back again and did the same thing only he iced me too (I couldn't move)... and he ran off again. this happened a few times, actually.
a few minutes later he comes back with a warlock... and they don't ever kill me just cast stuff on me.
the warlock casts fear on me (made me run around and I can't control where I go) and then the hunter iced me again... and they did that for a few mins... when ['cause of fear] I aggro'ed a spider... the spider killed me 'cause I was iced... but they like... were trying to kill the spider... but I died before they could... and when I resurrected they were still there. and they both hugged me and left. it was kinda weird, imo.
and I love playing w/ mcrough... he's so crazy... the other night he took me through horde territory! and last night we were in contested territory... but like... it's so funny to get killed with him... 'cause like... if they're higher level than us, and if there's more than one of them, he just sits down (sometimes lies down)... and it's ~so~ funny. really if it wasn't for him I doubt I'd still be playing.
and so yes... that's what's been going on... and I'm gonna get some food now.

::: posted by tinafish at 3:26 PM :::